david fendel – Freehold, NJ – This week former mortgage CEO David Findel announced his return with the Leadership Development Program for the Strategic Performance Group. He is working with individuals and groups to teach drive, determination, and his personal technique for focus.
Former Mr. Jet -David Findel, who is an Ex-Mortgage CEO and top executive in the industry, is known for purchasing the PSL to two 50-yard line seats at MetLife stadium for the New York Jets to the tune of 400,000 dollars and succumbing to the credit crunch in a well-publicized tread from the straight and narrow during the mortgage collapse.
David Findel to Coach Pro Bono – Today, David is considered an expert in the field of leadership development and is a highly respected and sought after speaker, consultant and executive coach. Findel wants to share the secrets behind his successes and the truth behind his appetite for power, drive and ambition.
Strategic Performance Group – “Removing The Noise” is not only a motto he lives by, but the basis of a new program he recently finished tweaking and set to launch at the end of September, 2014. His remarkable skill set and savvy which Findel is convinced can be taught to any entrepreneur, CEO and business person alike, as long as they have the passion and desire to grow and take life to the next level. Findel clearly states, “if and when a person is disciplined enough to remove the obstacles that are holding them back, namely ‘Noise’, then one can achieve whatever the mind can perceive.”
CEO David Findel – In the 1990′s, David Findel at the age of 27, was the founder and CEO of Financial Resources. A full service premier mortgage banking firm, spanning 23 years to become what most considered a “Power House” in the industry as a multi-billion dollar lender.
New Programs For Individuals and Organizations – This next level offers Findel the opportunity to coach. David Findel is the lead developer of the “Power of Accountability” program for the Strategic Performance Group, a professional services firm providing consulting in leadership development, sales coaching, motivational training and overall sales management.
Leadership Development – Today, David has been coaching and developing a wide range of professionals, such as CEO’s and presidents of sales organizations, CPA’S, Doctors and attorneys. His methodology applies to any industry that works with other people. His accountability program takes the positive attributes of an individual and harness what works, then enhances it so it is consistent in all areas of life, all the while creating a cycle of accountability towards an individual’s goals.
Coach David Findel Returns – “Every successful professional needs a coach to maintain consistency, whether it is in sports or in business. No matter how good you are, it is most effective when you have someone coaching you to stay on track,” Findel said. Many who have worked with him feel he is that person. His drive and dynamic personality quickly captivates with the benefits he has to offer.
CEO of Financial Resources – After several requests, Findel is in the process of writing his first semi-autobiographical book that will be made into a screenplay later. It will be based on the ups and downs of his life, with the backdrop being the unbelievable highs and low of the highly publicized mortgage crisis.
Strategic Performance Group
Power of Accountability program
- Learning to Do Withholding is Not That Difficult
- It is Pretty Easy to Take Care of Muscle Issues
- Options for a Virtual Office
- Still Helping Jack with the Renovation Jobs
- Important Tips on Polishing Electric Guitar
- I Use BrandConnect Promotional Products in Australia to Promote My Photography Business
- I Met Someone Nice in Chat
- Making Money with My Face
- Getting the Weight off the Correct Way
- A Body Fit for the Beach
- Improving Our Health Regardless of Age
- Looking for an Easier Way to Lose Weight
- Villa batu
- Independent Zbiddy Review To Help You Get The Truth
- A Tree Fell on My Roof
- Mom Likes My New Condo but is Nervous About the Balcony Because It is So High Up
- Back Problems Have Me Looking for the Best Ergonomic Office Chair Available
- Why Pumping Breast Milk is Important
- Adding on to Our Home Was the Right Decision
- Best Organic Food Stores in Singapore
- Getting into My F Riend’s Kik Account
- Keeping the Unwanted Filth out